Dual Whatsapp is a trend of the youth all these days as they have couple of sim cards and much needed to use couple of them at times.
You cannot use two WhatsApp accounts officially but the latest technology in the smartphones like ‘Dual Apps’ or ‘Dual Mode’ feature allows users to run two different accounts of the same chat app. Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei and Honor has these features.
Samsung: Dual Messanger
Settings > Advance features > Dual Messanger
Xiaomi (MIUI): Dual apps
Settings > Dual Apps
Oppo: Clone Apps
Settings > Clone Apps
Vivo: App clone
Settings > App clone
Asus: Twin apps
Settings > Twin apps
Huawei and Honor: App Twin
Settings> App Twin
Steps to use Dual Whatsapp :-
- Open the dual apps settings option on your smartphone
- Select the app you want to duplicate (in this case select WhatsApp)
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now, head to the home screen and tap on the second WhatsApp logo you see in your app launcher
- Configure using another phone number and get going.